The dad who is not only adventurous when it comes to eating various foods, but also takes delight in preparing them. He is the type who watches the lifestyle cooking shows on TV and gets inspired to make his own version of foods at home. And his family gets to be the first lucky people to taste his gastronomic creations.
The Foodie Dad needs a full set of ingredients in the kitchen at all times. What is even a pantry without these foodie essentials: extra virgin olive oil, gourmet salt and pepper, and Curry Traders spices. He may also enjoy some light snacks like superfood crackers and nougat wedges.
In this hamper (all from Fresco Marketplace at Coffs Central):
- Cobram Estate Premium extra virgin olive oil
- Tridosha gourmet salt and pepper
- Quartieri Nougat wedge with almond
- Mackerel fillets in olive oil
- Superfood crackers with sea salt, sesame and chives
- Curry Traders spices
- La Belle Duck Terrine
- Byron Bay Kalamata Olives